Eleven dolphins were returned to the ocean off the tip of Cape Cod after being rescued from another beach.
The International Fund for Animal Welfare team said fourteen dolphins may have been stranded at Blackfish Cove in Wellfleet. as early as 5 a.m.
While four of the dolphins died, ten survived to be carried back into the water at Herring Cove in Provincetown.
While Sky5 flew overhead around 11:50 a.m., IFAW teams carried the dolphins down the beach and into the ocean.
- Rescued dolphins returned to ocean off Cape Cod
- Shark attacks swimmer on Cape Cod
- Man dies after shark attack on Cape Cod
- Over 100 sea turtles found dead off Cape Cod
- More than 100 sea turtles found dead off Cape Cod
- Bones Recovered From Cape Cod Shipwreck Could Belong To Infamous Pirate
- Un presunto ataque de tiburón deja un muerto en Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Great white sharks are invading Cape Cod just in time for the Fourth of July
- Portland surfer rescued at Cape Kiwanda
- A great white shark jumped in front of a boat near Cape Cod, surprising those on board