Officers with the Fuquay-Varina Police Department are looking for a man they say shot a woman in the leg and threw her from a vehicle Monday evening.
According to a tweet from the police department, officers are looking for Rayshone McNeil, who is believed to be in a black BMW with North Carolina tag PFF5192.
On Tuesday, officials located McNeil's car, but he remains on the loose.
Authorities said McNeil shot his girlfriend in the leg and threw her from a vehicle near Walapai and Sippihaw Oaks Drives just before 6 p.m.
Anyone with information about the incident, or the whereabouts of McNeil, is asked to call police at 919-552-3191.
- Police search for man after woman shot, thrown from vehicle
- Dog thrown from vehicle
- Winston-Salem police make plans to prevent rocks being thrown at vehicles on highways
- Breadfruit thrown through bus window, breaks woman's nose
- Man killed by concrete block thrown off bridge
- Police search for 'distressed' mystery woman
- Police: Knife-wielding man shot by officer after ramming police vehicle, barricading himself in WVC home
- Trump's Korea hopes thrown into turmoil
- Kitten with severe facial injuries may have been thrown from vehicle
- Dog reunited with family after being thrown from vehicle during crash