Police have arrested a 20-year-old woman who trashed a Chinese restaurant while yelling racial slurs at the staff and slammed into the owner's vehicle as she left, all because she said her food was "not made properly."
Jasmine Thompson faces multiple charges after the June 21 incident at China King on Pontchartrain Drive, according to the Slidell Police Department.
Thompson became enraged when her order displeased her and began hurling utensils and sauces all over the restaurant, earning her criminal damage and disturbing the peace charges.
As she sped away from the restaurant, Thompson also hit the owner's vehicle, resulting in a hit and run charge.
She also faces a separate charge for driving without insurance.
No injuries have been reported in the incident.
The Slidell Police Department did not say what Thompson ordered at the restaurant, or if the food was, in fact, prepared incorrectly.
- Woman accused of trashing Chinese restaurant after complaining about food
- Doctors complain 'step therapy' undermines patients' health
- Chinese KFC restaurant dedicated to Communist hero Lei Feng
- Restaurants rise to fame over Instagramable food
- Woman accused of biting part of man's ear at restaurant
- Spectators complain of long lines, MARTA issues for big game
- Jacob Zuma complains of 'unfair' efforts to force him out
- Police Chief rescues choking woman at restaurant
- Pilot accused in plot to kidnap, deport Chinese flight student
- So much food: Why do restaurants serve tasting menus?