President Donald Trump will headline a fundraiser on behalf of Sen. Dean Heller during a visit to Las Vegas this Saturday, giving a boost to this cycle's most vulnerable Senate Republican incumbent.
Tickets start at $15,000 per couple for a photo reception with the President, according to an invite obtained by CNN from a state Republican source, while donors of at least $50,000 can attend a "private roundtable" with the President.
Trump is also slated to address the Nevada State Republican Convention, the source said.
The President's visit will continue his record of active engagement in Nevada GOP politics this year. Trump notably helped Heller avoid a primary challenge from Danny Tarkanian by urging him to seek a seat in Congress instead; and the President more recently endorsed Republican Adam Laxalt in the party's primary for governor.
The fundraiser also reflects Trump's role as an active surrogate on behalf of national Republicans ahead of the midterm elections, in person and on Twitter. This week, he tweeted his support for Missouri's Republican attorney general, Josh Hawley, who is challenging Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, and for Rep. Kevin Cramer, the Republican challenger to Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota.
- Trump to headline Nevada political fundraiser
- Hillary Clinton will headline 3 DNC fundraisers
- Biden to headline fundraiser with Latino leaders in Miami
- The 29(!) major Trump headlines this week
- Another political family feud emerges, this time in the Nevada governor's race
- Trump begins 2018 fundraising blitz
- Trump floods Tuesday headlines with Pittsburgh trip, Axios interview
- Ivanka Trump becomes an attack line in Nevada GOP primary
- Joe Biden to headline House Democratic retreat
- NFL announces headlining acts for Super Bowl