It's not officially awards season yet, but "Black Panther" is already winning.
The Marvel blockbuster took home the top honor Thursday night at the 19th annual Golden Trailer Awards in downtown Los Angeles.
"Black Panther" takes top honor at awards ceremony
The hit film also won three other awards
Walt Disney Studios and Create Advertising won the best in show award for the "Black Panther" trailer "Crown."
The film also took home awards for best action, best action TV spot and best music TV spot.
Netflix, Fox and Warner Bros. each collected 13 trophies. Warner Bros. is owned by CNN's parent company, Time Warner.
Founded in 1999, the Golden Trailer Awards honor the best in motion picture marketing, including film trailers, posters, TV spots and other media, in 108 categories.
Comedian-actress Michelle Buteau hosted the ceremony at the Theatre at the Ace Hotel, where 17 awards were handed out.
- 'Black Panther' wins big at Golden Trailer Awards
- 'Black Panther' fast facts
- 'Black Panther' win at SAG Awards has us ready for a sequel
- 'Black Panther' premiere has fans super excited
- 'Black Panther' pounces onto Marvel's top tier
- 'Black Panther' set to break barriers
- Those 'Black Panther' preview screenings were lit
- Van Jones: 'Black Panther' is a revelation
- 'Black Panther' inspires more than African Americans
- 'Black Panther' actor is also a Dreamer