Deputies have arrested a teenager and a juvenile after a pizza delivery driver in was robbed in Guilford County on Saturday.
Cedric Lee Jr., 17, of Whitsett, faces charges of robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon and second-degree kidnapping. A second juvenile suspect faces the same charges.
Deputies were called to the 1900 block of Chenault Court in Whitsett on Saturday after a report of a pizza delivery driver being robbed. Nobody was hurt.
Lee Jr. was also served with warrants for a previous crime for robbery with a dangerous weapon and second-degree kidnapping, according to a sheriff's office press release.
Anyone with any information can call the Guilford County Sheriff's Office at (336) 641-3690 or Crime Stopper at (336) 373-1000.
- Teenager charged after pizza delivery driver robbed in Guilford County
- Madison pizza delivery driver bangs on customer's door to avoid being robbed
- Toledo woman shot after making pizza delivery
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service
- Guilford County Sheriff's Office works to combat recent gang activity
- Man arrested after missing Guilford County girl found now faces kidnapping, statutory rape charges
- Life sentence dished out to man who killed pizza delivery driver
- Pizza Hut is working on self-driving delivery trucks
- NYC pizza delivery man given emergency stay after immigration detention
- NYC pizza delivery man released from ICE detention