Alec Baldwin is a father again.
He and wife, Hilaria, announced Thursday that she had given birth to their fourth child, a son.
"He's here! He's perfect! 8lbs 2oz #wegotthis2018," they captioned a photo showing the couple with their new baby on Instagram.
It's the third boy for the pair, who married in 2012.
The new baby joins siblings Leonardo -ngel Charles, who is 20 months old, Rafael Thomas, 2, and big sister Carmen Gabriela, 4.
Baldwin, 60, also has a 22-year-old daughter, Ireland, from his former marriage to actress Kim Basinger.
In the May edition of Hola! US, Hilaria, a 34-year-old yoga and wellness expert, said that she, and not her actor husband -- who has been known to be mercurial -- is the alpha parent.
"I am the boss at home and everybody knows that. They call me that," she said. "You ask them, 'Who is the boss?' and they'll say, 'Mommy is the boss.'"
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcome baby No. 4
- 'SNL' star Alec Baldwin comments after arrest
- Alec Baldwin to headline New Hampshire Democratic Party dinner
- Get ready for more Alec Baldwin as Trump on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin slammed for 'black people love me' comments
- Alec Baldwin arrested, charged with assault in New York
- Alec Baldwin's Trump returns with worries about the Mueller investigation
- Alec Baldwin pleads guilty to harassment in parking spot dispute
- Alec Baldwin falls for classic New York City scam
- Alec Baldwin's Trump returns to get his intelligence briefing from 'Fox & Friends'