A two-year-old toddler is in state custody this morning after police found her alone on the beach in Kapa'a.
Police say on Sunday the child was found alert with no signs of injury. She's now being cared for by "Child Welfare Services."
So far no arrests have been made.
- Baby found alone on Kapa'a Beach
- Baby reported missing found safe, suspect arrested
- Best beaches in Denmark
- Hawaii's best beach hikes
- Oldest message in a bottle found on Australian beach
- Oldest message in a bottle found on beach
- New Hampshire couple found buried on Texas beach near campsite
- Hundreds of baby sea turtles stole the show at a Florida beach's fireworks display
- Croatan Beach residents blame city for beach's partial disappearance
- Three shot at Virginia Beach Oceanfront during College Beach Weekend