After being stolen from her own yard, Blanket's family finally has some good news!
Blanket, the 7-year-old Shih Tzu that was stolen from her yard, was returned home on Thursday safe and dyed pink.
Her owners live at a home in the 3100 block of Betlou James Place in Lochearn and say on April 20 around 3 p.m., a man entered the yard and left with Blanket.
According to Baltimore County Police, the thief saw himself on the news and brought her back home.
The family told police that Blanket is in good condition and was dyed pink while she was gone. They also said she is exhausted but is doing well!
- Dog stolen from family's yard returned safe but dyed pink
- Dog stolen from front yard reunited with family five days later
- Dogs stolen from California backyard found safe in Mexico
- Family reunited with their dog that they say was stolen
- Is polling dead (or dying)?
- Service dog that went missing after veteran's car was stolen found safely
- UPDATE: Service dog that went missing after veteran's car was stolen found safely
- Veteran's dog stolen in home burglary
- Pink defends Super Bowl performance
- Pink cancels concerts after hospitalization