A Brandon father is searching for his six-year-old son's wheelchair after he says it was stolen from the front of their home Monday morning.
Andrew Dennis tells ABC Action News his son depends on the custom made wheelchair, as his son is epileptic.
Dennis posted to social media early Monday asking for anyone to return the wheelchair with no questions asked.
The TiLite wheelchair has blue aluminum pieces as well as a custom headpiece.
Dennis explained to us that he puts the wheelchair near the mailbox where the bus comes to pick up their son while he goes to carry him outside.
A backpack with a lunch inside, and the boy's glasses are missing.
Dennis said he's just asking for anyone to return it, no questions asked.
The family is in the process of filing a report with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
- 6-year-old boy's wheelchair stolen from Brandon driveway
- Young boy waiting years for a wheelchair
- 9-year-old killed while sledding down driveway
- Woman carjacked in own driveway, police say
- Deputies' stray bullet kills 6-year-old Texas boy, sheriff says
- Pygmy rattlesnake bites 6-year-old boy in foot
- Police: Man Sexually Assaults 6-Year-Old Boy Inside Library
- Officer helps wheelchair-bound resident whose ramp was stolen
- Officer praised for helping elderly woman shovel her driveway
- Panther attacks, kills house cat on camera in driveway