Washington County deputies managed to catch a llama after it escaped its enclosure early Monday morning.
Deputies received a call about a llama, named Just-In-Time, that had gotten loose in the 3900 block of Southwest 91st Avenue around 1 a.m.
Just-In-Time was found by deputies around 1:20 a.m. and it took four deputies to wrangle him. He has been safely returned to his owner.
The owner told FOX 12 he is out of town and Just-In-Time was staying at his cousin's property when he escaped through a gate that was left open.
According to the owner, 6-year-old Just-In-Time is a party llama and has done weddings, but hasn't been working much anymore.
- Deputies wrangle loose llama in Washington Co.
- Trump llama a poner fin a los aranceles
- La historia llama a Trump y a Kim
- A llama, bagel and frisbee: Apple's new iOS 12.1 emoji
- Peacocks on the Loose in Pennsylvania Neighborhood
- Washington County deputies share inside look at robot program
- Se hunde el barco petrolero que estaba en llamas en el mar del este de China
- El papa Francisco llama a la santidad en su nueva exhortación apostólica