Six people are confirmed dead after a plane crash in Scottsdale, Arizona on Monday night.
According to Scottsdale police, the crash happened at the TPC Scottsdale golf course near Bell and Hayden roads at approximately 8:45 p.m.
Scottsdale police believe the aircraft, a Piper PA24, originated from Scottsdale Airport, near Hayden Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, and crashed shortly after takeoff.
Police said there were six people aboard the plane, and no one survived.
The names of the individuals involved in the crash have not been released at this time.
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is at the scene of the crash and is investigating.
- Scottsdale plane crash: Six confirmed dead in Arizona crash
- Several dead after plane crash in Arizona
- 6 dead in small plane crash at Arizona golf course
- Hundreds killed in plane crash
- Military plane crashes in Savannah
- Plane crashes near Seattle airport
- Secret Santa tips Scottsdale diner staff $2,000
- Another dolphin dies at Dolphinaris in Scottsdale
- Crew of crashed French fighter jet confirmed dead
- 10 Americans among 12 dead in Costa Rica plane crash