If the latest trailer for "Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance" is any indication, the forthcoming film about the romance between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could end up being the crown jewel in Lifetime's kingdom of cheesy movies.
The film tells the story of the pair's courtship, from their first date to the media circus that ensued once word of their relationship got out.
It stars Murray Fraser ("The Loch") as Prince Harry and Parisa Fitz-Henley ("Midnight Texas") as Markle.
Prince Harry and Markle announced their engagement in November last year.
"Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance" premieres May 13.
- Behold the new trailer for Lifetime's movie about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Fans tune into 'Harry & Meghan' Lifetime movie
- 'Harry & Meghan' gives 'A Royal Romance' requisite Lifetime movie
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal official engagement photos
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry join royal family at Sandringham
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should snub President Trump
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry invite public to wedding day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal details of wedding cake
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Northern Ireland
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce wedding photographer