President Donald Trump's administration is expected to sanction "several" Russian oligarchs with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin over 2016 election interference, according to two senior administration officials.
The officials said the sanctions will likely come later this week.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
- Trump administration expected to sanction several Russian oligarchs
- New Trump sanctions are already hurting one Russian oligarch
- URGENT - US imposes sanctions against Russian oligarchs and government officials
- Russian oligarch retreats as sanctions slam his companies
- Russian oligarch can save his sanctioned companies. But will he?
- US imposes sanctions against Russian oligarchs and government officials
- Russian oligarch quits board of his sanctioned aluminum giant
- Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs
- US sanctions are killing this oligarch's business
- 3 Russian oligarchs sue Christopher Steele