Prince Philip, the 96-year-old husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, has been admitted to a London hospital, a royal spokesman said in a statement Tuesday.
The Duke of Edinburgh will undergo planned surgery on his hip at King Edward VII Hospital on Wednesday.
Developing story... more to come
- Prince Philip admitted to hospital for planned surgery
- Prince Philip leaves UK hospital after hip surgery
- Prince Philip Fast Facts
- Prince Philip recovers in hospital after 'successful' hip operation
- Tobias Menzies to play Prince Philip in 'The Crown'
- Prince Philip spotted driving without a seatbelt 48 hours after car crash
- ISIS supporter who encouraged attack on Prince George admits guilt
- Philip Morris International resolves to quit smoking
- March Madness comes to Philips Arena
- Prince William Fast Facts