Deputies in Okaloosa County had an unusual call Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators said a car ended up in a swimming pool around 2 p.m. A woman told deputies she thought she put her vehicle in park while she ran into her Emerald Towers West apartment to grab some money.
While she was inside, her Honda Civic rolled through a fence and into the pool with her husband and daughter inside.
Everyone was able to safely make it out.
- Florida mom's car ends up in swimming pool
- Florida woman fails to put car in park, vehicle rolls into swimming pool with husband, child inside
- This desert reservoir could fill 10,000 Olympic swimming pools
- Couple finds 300-pound gator in their swimming pool
- Cow stuck in swimming pool rescued by firefighters
- Alligator seen swimming off Southwest Florida beach Monday
- Police called on moms for breastfeeding at pool
- Boy Found Dead In Swimming Pool At Park Forest Aqua Center
- Mom and daughter reunited after Florida high school shooting
- Florida casino boat shuttle fire kills 1; other passengers swim to safety