Police said a man who was shot in the face during a fight over the sale of a cell phone is in stable, but critical condition.
Police said the shooting took place on Friday just after 8 p.m. when the victim met up with suspect in the area of Boothbay Street to sell a cell phone.
Police learned that the suspect took the cell phone, which the victim tried to get back, but was shot in the face in the process.
The victim fled and was found by Good Samaritans who alerted the police.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Man shot in face after fight over sale of cell phone
- Trump ramps up personal cell phone use
- Trump cell phone use raises security concerns
- Sacramento police shot man holding cell phone in his grandmother's yard
- Doctors question stem cell sales pitches
- Teen shot to death using 5 Miles app to buy cell phone
- Maryland man facing charges after attempting to strangle girlfriend while trying to look at her cell phone
- When kids get their first cell phones around the world
- White House bans personal cell phones from the West Wing
- White House personal cell phone ban starts next week