(CNN) -- A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck southeastern Mexico on Friday night, with the epicenter in the state of Oaxaca, the US Geological Survey reported. An earthquake alert was issued in Mexico City and buildings were evacuated there, CNN's Leyla Santiago said. No reports on injuries or damage were immediately available.
(CNN) -- A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck southeastern Mexico on Friday night, with the epicenter in the state of Oa...
Posted: Feb 17, 2018 3:27 PM
Updated: Feb 17, 2018 3:27 PM
- URGENT - Earthquake jolts southeastern Mexico
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake jolts southeastern Mexico
- 2 earthquakes shake Southeastern US
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - US ambassador to Mexico stepping down
- Small-town America has gotten an economic jolt under Trump
- URGENT - Throngs of migrants reach Mexico-Guatemala border
- 5.2 magnitude earthquake hits Mexico, USGS says; it's felt in Mexico City
- Hawaii jolted by magnitude 6.9 quake as residents flee volcanic eruptions
Scroll for more content...