A person close to the confessed shooter in the Parkland, Florida, school massacre contacted the FBI on January 5 to report concerns about him, the bureau said in a statement on Friday. But the bureau did not appropriately follow established protocols in following up on the tip. "The information was not provided to the Miami Field Office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time," the statement said. FBI Director Christopher Wray said the bureau is still investigating what happened.
A person close to the confessed shooter in the Parkland, Florida, school massacre contacted the FBI on January 5 to r...
Posted: Feb 16, 2018 8:38 PM
Updated: Feb 16, 2018 8:38 PM
- URGENT - Person close to Parkland shooter called tipline in January, FBI says
- FBI: Person close to gunman called tipline Jan 5
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Video shows Parkland shooter's interrogation
- FBI says it didn't act on tip about Parkland shooter
- FBI says 'processes' not followed on Parkland shooter tip
- URGENT - Trump 'making plans' to visit Parkland
- Should Parkland shooter get death penalty?
- Zachary Cruz, brother of Parkland shooter, arrested
Scroll for more content...