Olympics swimming champion Michael Phelps is diving into a new role: Father of two.
Phelps and and his wife, Nicole, welcomed their second child this week as the Winter Olympics continued half a world away -- perfect timing for the son of the most decorated Olympian of all time.
Their oldest son, Boomer, was born in May 2016.
"Magical moments yesterday ... Nicole and I would like to introduce Beckett Richard Phelps to the world!," Phelps posted on Instagram on Tuesday, accompanied by a picture of his wife and two sons.
"We had a healthy baby boy and a healthy mama. I truly do feel like the happiest man in the world."
His wife said she is "surrounded by boys and I couldn't be happier."
Beckett's big brother also took to social media to pay tribute to the newest addition.
"I am officially a big bro!!! All I wanna do is hold him! I can't wait til I get to teach him so many cool things about the world!," Boomer, um, his Instagram ghostwriter posted.
The couple got engaged in February 2015, and tied the knot at a secret wedding the following year.
- Phelps on son being an Instagram star, Ryder Cup (2016)
- Thomas Bjorn: Europe's Ryder Cup captain
- Bernard Gallacher on Ryder Cup captaincy
- Winona Ryder Fast Facts
- Paul Casey: Golf's comeback kid sets sights on Ryder Cup
- Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau picked for Ryder Cup
- Ryder Cup: Ian Poulter and Sergio Garcia receive Europe wildcards
- Ian Poulter: Why the Ryder Cup is like a drug
- The Ryder Cup: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Tiger Woods intent on changing US Ryder Cup fortunes