A pilot suffered a broken arm after a small plane crashed in Lincoln County Thursday.
Missouri State Highway Patrol officials said the pilot was the only person on the plane when it crashed at Wolf Creek Road and Highway U around noon.
Following the crash, the pilot was taken to the local hospital for treatment.
The plane is privately owned.
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane crash
- Freshman quarterback suffers broken arm during varsity "hazing" incident at high school
- Pilot suffers seizure on Cincinnati-to-Florida flight
- Small plane crashes with 4 on board
- Washington is broken
- British Airways pilot taken off plane, suspected of being drunk
- Pilot who crash landed plane in Suffolk sentenced
- Southwest pilots righted plane quickly after engine failed
- Pilot: How a plane can crash and everyone survives