Students interrupted the MSU Board of Trustees meeting this morning in protest as the board voted to name Former Michigan Governor John Engler as interim president.
Lou Anna Simon resigned from the position last week amid the Larry Nassar sex abuse scandal. Bill Beekman was named acting president before Engler was voted in.
After the board meeting, Engler held a news conference to address the media.
As he left the meeting, some students and attendees chanted "shame, shame, shame."
- Students interrupt MSU Board of Trustees meeting
- MSU trustee says there's more 'than just this Nassar thing'
- Diplomatic showdown at the UN as Cuba interrupts US meeting
- UConn's Board of Trustees approves West Hartford campus sale
- Ohio State trustees plan meeting to discuss Urban Meyer investigation
- Trump call interrupted Kardashian photo shoot
- Senator interrupts Feinstein during her statement