A man is facing charges for allegedly accidentally shooting his own brother.
Daniel Runnoe, 24, is charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter.
Prosecutors say after a night of drinking, Runnoe was practicing "tactical maneuvers" with a gun Monday night in Hazelwood went it accidentally went off.
His brother, 29, was fatally shot in the head, authorities said.
- Man accused of accidentally shooting, killing own brother
- Boy accidentally shoots his brother in the leg in KC
- Brother remembers editor killed in shooting
- Victim's brother: Killed doing what he loved
- An accidental expert
- Milwaukee Police: 9-year-old girl was accidentally shot by brother, parents arrested
- Murder victim's sister reacts to accidental release of accused killer
- Streetsboro teen accused of fatally shooting 11-year-old brother appears in court
- Man shot by brother after argument
- Man charged with murder of brother's family