FOX 55 is looking for high energy individuals that enjoy meeting and working with new people, have great communication skills, enjoy working in a team environment, and are reliable and willing to develop their own customer portfolio with our support. Realistic $50-$60K first year potential. We offer training, medical, vacation and other benefits. Visit wfft.com and click on the work for us link to apply now. FOX 55 is an equal opportunity employer.
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and Digital business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Business to business sales
• Achieve assigned revenue goals for TV and digital sales
• Maintain assigned accounts and develop new accounts all while creating strong relationships with clients
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue
• Research, prepare and deliver sales presentations with marketing solutions to clients, explaining the benefits
• Work with clients and station personnel to develop commercial concepts and promotional opportunities
• Track accounts receivable and collect outstanding balances
• Devote time to monitoring the competition, staying on top of industry trends, and sales training
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Effective negotiator
• Understanding of TV audience measurement systems and psychographic research
• Knowledge of strength and weaknesses of competitive media
• Well organized multi-tasker with ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solver
If you meet these qualifications and have the passion to build a career in media sales and marketing, please send a cover letter and resume to Tascha Heiman at email@example.com.
WFFT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.