FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- This week, on Start Something Big, meet David. He hasn't been in the program long, but he's really hoping to find a Big Brother to spend time with, fast.
"Because I just sit at my house and be bored, and my brother went to the army and...my brother went to the army," said David.
David's favorite thing to do?
"Basketball and football, because I'm really good at catching, and I'm really good at throwing."
David says he would love to go to a game with his Big Brother, and support his favorite teams.
"For college basketball, I'd say Mad Ants, and for football for high school, Snyder."
The 9-year-old also loves watching movies especially horror movies. His favorite?
David says he's really good at writing and likes to write stories about wolves and monsters. If he won a million dollars he says he would buy a mansion and move to California.
"Because there's a beach and it's warm over there," said David.
David says he's hopefully his Big will want to hang out a lot. To become a Big Brother or Sister or to mentor a child in your area call Big Brothers Big Sisters at 260-456-1600.
- Start Something Big: Meet David
- Start Something Big: Meet Collin
- Start Something Big: Meet Jamarcus
- Start Something Big: Meet Myerrah
- Start Something Big: Meet Israel
- Start Something Big: Meet Diego
- Start Something Big: Meet Cornelius
- Start Something Big - Rovenio
- Start Something Big - Corbin
- Start Something Big: Robert