Former North Side basketball star Keion Brooks Jr. sat down with FOX 55 on Saturday to discuss his decision to transfer to prep school for his senior year.
Brooks will play his final year of high school ball at La Lumiere, where former South Side star Rapheal Davis played before heading to Purdue. Brooks says Davis and 2018 NBA draft pick Jaren Jackson Jr. were factors in his decision to attend La-Lu.
- Brooks opens up about decision to transfer
- Kroft Brothers Transfer to Richmond
- Keion Brooks cuts list to 10
- Brooks weighs options as senior season looms
- Brooks leaving North Side for prep school
- South Side's Mikale Stevenson to transfer to Georgia prep school
- Report: Keion Brooks Jr. "considering" leaving North Side
- Brooks, Young, Ali named Indiana Junior All-Stars
- Keion Brooks Jr. Wins 2018 Tiffany Gooden Award
- Keion Brooks Jr. shows out at Run N Slam