FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Sarai Rodriguez-Miranda pled guilty to an attempted murder charge on Monday.
Miranda stated in court Monday morning that she intended to murder her 11-week old niece by poisoning her milk that was tainted with enough over-the-counter pain medicine to kill an adult...
Her plan was revealed when Miranda’s mother read a series of text messages detailing the plan before the niece drank the milk.
A Forensic toxicologist discovered the high amount of medicine in the baby bottle after the Miranda's mother noticed a powdery substance sitting at the bottom.
Miranda had her bond revoked Monday morning and will be sentenced on May 18.
- Woman who attempted to kill 11 week-old niece pleads guilty
- Dakota Moran pleads guilty to battery charge
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- The Locker Room Week 11: Game of the Week Preview
- Man involved in fatal 2017 hit-and-run pleads guilty, victims remembered
- Probe into deadly Belgian gang faced tamper attempts
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- Suicide bombing kills three
- The Locker Room Week 10: Game of the Week Preview
- The Locker Room Week 9: Game of the Week Preview