FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A woman was taken to the hospital after Fort Wayne Police say she was cut.
It happened just before 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 4500 block of Hanna Street.
Police say paramedics got to the scene and found a woman with those cuts.
The woman was originally listed in serious condition but was downgraded to critical.
She was taken to a local hospital.
Investigators say there was some kind of disturbance between two women which lead to the victim being cut.
Police say the incident is still under investigation.
- Woman sent to hospital after disturbance
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in DeKalb County
- Shooting hospitalizes two teens
- Chemical spill at Lutheran Hospital
- Hospitals graded for patient safety
- Woman taken to the hospital after car goes airborne, crashes into creek
- St. Joseph Hospital chooses new CEO
- Adams Memorial Hospital falls victim to ransomware
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Lutheran Hospital celebrates donate life month