FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A woman was taken to the hospital after Fort Wayne Police say she was cut.
It happened just before 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 4500 block of Hanna Street.
Police say paramedics got to the scene and found a woman with those cuts.
The woman was originally listed in serious condition but was downgraded to critical.
She was taken to a local hospital.
Investigators say there was some kind of disturbance between two women which lead to the victim being cut.
Police say the incident is still under investigation.
- Woman sent to hospital after disturbance
- House speaker 'disturbed' DCS failed to act on past reports
- Off duty officer alerted to disturbance at Kroger
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in DeKalb County
- Shooting hospitalizes two teens
- Chemical spill at Lutheran Hospital
- Hospitals graded for patient safety
- St. Joseph Hospital CEO resigns
- Woman taken to the hospital after car goes airborne, crashes into creek
- St. Joseph Hospital chooses new CEO