PAULDING, Ohio (WFFT)- Police in Paulding County, Ohio are investigating a homicide at 7546 Road 87.
Around 1:40 p.m. Sunday police were asked to check the welfare of Gina Mann, 47. When officers arrived they found Mann dead inside a car in the garage.
Investigators could not find an obvious cause of death.
A warrant was issued for Mann's boyfriend, Matthew Dempsey, 46, for one count of murder. Dempsey lived with Mann. Police have information indicating Dempsey fled the area. He was last seen in Bryan, Ohio around 6:00 a.m. Sunday.
Anyone who knows where Dempsey might be, or who may have information on Mann's death, is urged to contact police at 419-399-3791.
- Woman found dead in Paulding home, arrest warrant issued
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County Police investigate death after home invasion
- Woman found dead in home, person of interest in custody
- Woman found dead inside Fort Wayne hotel room, arrest made
- Authorities in Paulding, Ohio seeking leads in homicide investigation
- FWPD investigates shooting near Paulding Road and Webster Street
- Early morning fire destroys home; two found dead inside