The Downtown Improvement District is having a winter spring events contest.
The contest has helped fund events like Weather the Fort in the past. The group is offering $10,000 for an original downtown event idea to be held during the months of February, March, or April.
The Downtown Improvement District is accepting submissions until Tuesday, May 1st. Submissions that are chosen as finalists will be notified no later than June 30th.
- IU suspends fraternity social events until next spring
- Rally held for Indiana hate crime laws
- Discussion held over problem properties ordinance
- 16th annual police officer memorial ceremony held
- Rally held for VA employees, patients
- Funeral for Officer David Tinsley held Monday
- Chuck the groundhog predicts early Spring
- City prepares for winter roads