FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The student run record label at the University of Saint Francis announced the first artist who will record an album with them.
Marble Lounge Records announced in a press conference Thursday morning the band, Rosalind And The Way, will record an album with a team of USF music technology students.
They'll also have the opportunity for an original composition to be produced by Rob Mathes.
The music label will premiere their first album with the band at a launch party in April.
- USF record label announces first band to record
- Third-Ranked USF readying for Season
- Galloping Gobbler 4-miler returns to USF
- McCain critiques Trump without labeling him 'draft dodger'
- Ferrer Breaks Record as Saint Francis Remains Perfect
- BuzzFeed sues Kris Kobach over denied records requests
- West Lakes still moving on from record flood
- USF Men's Basketball Ranked Third in NAIA Preseason Poll
- Manchester University announces expansion
- Crawford announces 2019 mayoral bid