UPDATE: The Allen County Coroner’s Office has completed the autopsies and notification has been made to the next of kin of the
two deceased individuals from this shooting investigation.
36 year-old white female Nicole Marie Saylor, from Fort Wayne, Indiana was found suffering from
gunshot wound(s) at the scene. Nicole Marie Saylor was pronounced deceased at the scene. The Cause of
Death has been determined to be Gunshot Wound(s) and the Manner of Death is Homicide. Nicole Marie
Saylor is the 32nd homicide in Allen County in 2017.
24 year old white female Kayla Marie Harris, from Fort Wayne, Indiana was found suffering from
gunshot wound(s) at the scene and was transported to a local hospital where death was pronounced a short
time after arrival. The Cause of Death has been determined to be Gunshot Wound(s) and the Manner of
Death is Homicide. Kayla Marie Harris is the 33rd homicide in Allen County in 2017.
This incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department, the Allen County
Prosecuting Attorney’s Office and the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
On November 9, 2017, at 4:05 AM, the Fort Wayne Police Department responded to the 200 block of E. Sherwood Terrace on a report of a woman suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. Officers arrived and located three adult women suffering from apparent gunshot wounds lying in the front yard of a home in the 200 block of E. Sherwood Terrace.
One woman was pronounced deceased at the scene, and the other two were taken to a local hospital in critical condition, where one was later pronounced deceased, and the other remains in critical condition.
At this time, detectives are going door to door, trying to locate anyone who may have any information. Crime scene units are processing the scene, searching for and collecting any evidence.
There is currently no suspect information. The relationship between the three females is currently unknown, as is their relationship to the house where they were found. The female in critical condition will be interviewed as soon as possible.
The cause and manner of death, as well as the identifies of the decedents, will be released by the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
- Triple shooting claims two lives, one remains in critical condition
- Early morning shooting leaves one man in critical condition
- One man in critical condition after Hamilton Ave. shooting
- Beating leaves woman in critical condition
- House fire leaves woman in critical condition
- Trump praises teacher who tackled shooter, injured student remains in critical condition
- Two in critical condition after motorcycle crashes into multiple vehicles
- Akron woman in critical condition after two vehicle crash
- One person in critical condition after motorcycle crash
- Early morning fire leaves man in critical condition