VAN BUREN, Ind. (WFFT) - Van Buren Town Marshal Donald R. Bosley, 49, was arrested Thursday after an investigation by the Indiana State Police.
State Police said a Van Buren resident had prescription medication taken from his home earlier this year and then installed video surveillance.
Detectives said Tuesday, the victim was looking for his prescriptions and couldn't find it.
When the victim reviewed the video, he found Bosley entered his home while wearing full police uniform on May 31.
The victim contacted the Indiana State Police, who arrested Bosley on burglary and theft charges.
Bosley is being held on a $20,000.00 bond and additional charges are pending.
- Town Marshal arrested on burglary charge
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Auburn man arrested for several burglaries
- Burglary suspect surrenders after standoff
- Former firefighter arrested on theft charge
- Community offers ideas for town's future
- Huntington County burglary caught on camera
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary
- Fire marshal: Indiana fire deaths fell 10 percent in 2017
- Belmont Beverage robbery suspects arrested, given additional charges