FORT WAYNE Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Police determined the online threat made towards South Side High School was non-credible.
A picture circulating social media showed a picture of a gun with a caption warning certain students to not attend South Side High School the next day.
FWPD and Fort Wayne Community Schools became aware of the threat and investigators determined there was no safety hazard. Police have identified a person of interest. The threat is still under investigation.
- Non-credible threat made towards South Side High School
- Three students treated for overdoses at North Side High School
- Man critically hurt in south side shooting
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- The Locker Room Week 9: Homestead vs. South Side
- The Locker Room Week 10: Bishop Dwenger vs. South Side
- Firefighters respond to fire at south side apartment complex
- Churubusco Jr./Sr. High School releases details on Wednesday's threat, investigates new threat
- Fire damages southeast side house
- Elmhurst High School demolition begins