FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana Michigan Power says nearly half of the homes and businesses that lost power during Sunday's storms have been restored, but work remains before everyone see power again.
As of Monday morning, roughly 18,000 customers were without power. A list of counties provided by IMP shows the following:
I&M will announce estimated times of restoration when they are available. Residents are reminded to never go near fallen power lines. Instead, notify the company of the location by calling 1-800-311-4634.
- Thousands still without power after Sunday storms pound Northeast Indiana
- Severe storms pound Northeast Indiana
- Unemployment falls across northeast Indiana
- Five thousand homes and businesses without power in Northeast Fort Wayne
- Northeast Indiana gears up for Valentine's Day
- Fort Wayne-built Silverado making mark in northeast Indiana
- Northeast Indiana regional partners sign code of ethics
- Northeast Indiana feels the pain at the pump
- Regulators approve Indiana Michigan Power rate hike
- Flooding cuts power for many in Indiana and Michigan