INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - State officials say technical problems caused a slowdown in document processing at Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Gov. Eric Holcomb's office says the agency had "technical" problems Tuesday that lasted several hours.
Spokeswoman Stephanie Wilson says the problems did not affect the processing of registrations, titles and credentials that did not need photographs.
Wilson says the issues have been addressed and the agency is functioning normally again.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Technical issues cause slowdown at Indiana BMV
- Indiana BMV branches to be closed several days for holidays
- Rolling slowdowns, ramp closures may change commute
- Auburn BMV moves to a new location
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Mass shootings: an issue of mental health?
- City Council addressing trash pickup issues
- Astoria Apartments issued "health and safety" citations
- Indiana's warrantless seizure law
- Severe storms pound Northeast Indiana