FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The man accused of killing another man on Lake Avenue last Wednesday was in court Thursday morning for his first appearance.
DeeDee Barnett, 38, is facing one count of murder and a firearm violation. His next appearance will be November fifteenth at the Allen County Courthouse.
Barnett is accused of the shooting death of 31-year-old Brian Lowe, Jr.
Lowe was shot in a car at his home on October 25th. The two men had a beef prior to the shooting.
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting appears in court
- Trial set for Lake Avenue shooting suspect
- Police identify victim and suspect from Lake Avenue shooting
- Suspect in November murder appears in court
- Suspect in 2016 murder appears in court
- Brother of Lake Avenue shooting victim speaks out
- Bowser Avenue shooting victims identified
- Suspect arrested in Spatz Avenue double shooting, neighbors react
- Creighton Avenue shooting has neighborhood in fear
- Police investigating shooting on McKinnie Avenue