ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - Two projects on State Road 101 in Allen County are scheduled to begin Monday.
The largest project is a nine mile closure from Old U.S. 24 and the DeKalb County Line.
INDOT will be doing a full-depth reclamation on the nine mile stretch.
Contractors will break down the road and use it as a base for a new road.
This is the first time this process will be used in northeast Indiana.
Also beginning Monday, crews will install median U-turns at the intersection with U.S. 30.
- State Road 101 construction begins Monday
- Dupont Road construction underway
- INDOT using new method on SR 101 re-construction project
- Firefighters adjust for road construction
- Construction begins on new downtown hotel
- Construction company destroyed in Monday night fire
- Boys and Girls Club of Fort Wayne construction begins Friday
- Businesses near Dupont Road are affected by construction
- Eckhart Public Library begins outside construction nearly one year after arson
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins