FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Ruoff Home Mortgage is planning to build its new headquarters in downtown Fort Wayne.
The company's current corporate offices are near Illinois Road and I-69.
The city told FOX 55 the city is discussing the plans about the move, however no agreements are officially in place.
- Ruoff Home Mortgage planning downtown move
- Urban League hosts mortgage and housing fair
- Allen County among top counties in Indiana for mortgage approvals
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Cambray building moves to new, temporary home
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown
- Mother's Day Downtown
- Proximo now open downtown
- First Merchants Bank gets new home in downtown Fort Wayne
- Plans for Public Art Commission and fund moves forward