FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Ruoff Home Mortgage is planning to build its new headquarters in downtown Fort Wayne.
The company's current corporate offices are near Illinois Road and I-69.
The city told FOX 55 the city is discussing the plans about the move, however no agreements are officially in place.
- Ruoff Home Mortgage planning downtown move
- Urban League hosts mortgage and housing fair
- Barclays to pay $2 billion over toxic pre-crisis mortgages
- Wells Fargo fined $1 billion for insurance and mortgage abuses
- GE warns its subprime mortgage unit could file for bankruptcy
- Get ready for higher gas prices and mortgages rates
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Cambray building moves to new, temporary home
- Wells Fargo could face $1 billion penalty for auto and mortgage abuses
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown