OAKWOOD, Ohio (WFFT)- A 73-year-old Paulding County man was arrested Thursday night after shooting and killing his grandson.
Police responded around 9:38 p.m. to 15648 Road 1037 in Oakwood. Investigators determined William Miller II, 73, shot his grandson, Evan Holcombe, 19, in the chest. Holcombe was pronounced dead at the scene.
Miller and Holcombe lived together at the Road 1037 home. Miller was arrested and booked at the Paulding County Jail on one count of murder.
He'll be in court Monday morning.
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- FWPD investigates shooting near Paulding Road and Webster Street
- Woman found dead in Paulding home, arrest warrant issued
- Grandfather, grandson killed in Christmas morning fire in Warren County
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- Authorities in Paulding, Ohio seeking leads in homicide investigation
- John Kramer boosts reward to $10,000 in hopes of finding who killed daughter, grandson
- Man arrested in shooting that injured 2 near Rockingham County nightclub
- Fort Smith Police Arrest Man In Connection With Deadly Shooting