Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Better Business Bureau said online purchase scams are now the riskiest form of consumer fraud.
In 2017, consumers reported more than 47 scams to the Better Business Bureau scam tracker.
Stephens is the President and CEO of Better Business Bureau of Northern Indiana.
Young people are at higher risk for scams, but older people are at risk for losing larger amounts of money.
- Online purchase scams on the rise
- City council approves North River property purchase
- Influenza on the rise
- Hackers using "scareware" to scam
- Power companies warn of scam
- Police warn against candy scam
- Beware of tax refund scams
- Indiana Tech purchasing golf course for future athletic facilities
- Council members upset over North River purchase agreement
- Gas prices on the rise