Mercer County Sheriff Jeff Grey announced Wednesday that his agency, assisting the Rockford Police Department, the Grand Lake Drug Task Force, and the Coldwater Police Department K9 unit, served a search warrant at 208 West South Street in Rockford at 9:30 PM on October 31, 2017.
Authorities seized raw marijuana, dabs (Hash), THC infused products, assorted items of drug paraphernalia, ten handguns and over $7000.00 in cash.
Arrested at the residence was Glen W. Keeling II, who is being held on drug trafficking charges. Also present at the residence was a female juvenile. The case has been referred to the Mercer County Prosecutors Office for the filing of additional charges.
Sheriff Grey reminds those involved in the sales of drugs that his agency and all Mercer County Law Enforcement agencies remain vigilant in the war on drugs, working together to make Mercer County a safer place to live.
- Mercer County Sheriff reports successful drug bust
- Mercer County sheriff investigating deadly crash
- 8 injured in Mercer County, Ohio after possible tornado
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Local sheriff's departments look to new technology for drug screening
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect
- FWFD, city officials review last year's successes
- Two arrested in Steuben County drug search
- Noble County Sheriff receives K-9 opioid overdose kit