FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One person was hospitalized after a workplace stabbing Tuesday.
The stabbing happened at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday at REA Magnet Wire in the 4300 block of New Haven Avenue.
The Fort Wayne Police Department said two employees were fighting when one stabbed the other.
The victim was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
- Man hurt in workplace stabbing
- Man hurt after stabbing in St. Joe
- Man hurt in early morning stabbing
- Two hurt in Huntington stabbing
- One critically hurt in New Year's stabbing
- Two hurt, one arrested for Monroeville stabbing
- Man critically hurt in crash
- One man critically hurt after unknown incident
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday
- Man hurt in moped crash Wednesday