FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being shot early Thursday evening.
It happened after 5 p.m. on the 4000 block of South Hoagland.
Police said they found the man in the front yard.
He was shot in the leg, however he's not cooperating with police so detectives are still trying to figure out what happened.
If you know anything about this shooting call Crime Stoppers at 260-436-7867.
- Man critically hurt in south side shooting
- One person hurt in south side shooting
- Man critically hurt in crash
- One person critically hurt after shooting
- Girl critically hurt in accidental shooting
- One critically hurt in officer involved shooting
- One man critically hurt after unknown incident
- Woman critically hurt in shooting north of downtown
- One critically hurt in New Year's stabbing
- Woman critically hurt after car crash