LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Police in LaGrange County are investigating a case of identity theft reported back in April.
The LaGrange County Sheriff's Department said Michelle Coffman reported the incident on April 27th. Coffman received an email from Life Lock on April 23rd saying her identity had been compromised. An unknown person opened an account in her name, and racked up a bill of $556.00.
The account reportedly originated in Pampano Beach, Florida. Life Lock is working closely with Coffman to resolve the situation. No suspects have been identified at this time.
- LaGrange County police investigate fraud case
- LaGrange County residents still dealing with flooding
- Human remains found in LaGrange County
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Two Men from New York Arrested on Marijuana Charges in LaGrange County
- Nonprofits keeping close watch on feeding program fraud case
- Police investigating deaths of two children in separate cases
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary
- Police investigate stabbing