FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County Coroner released the identity and cause of death of a man involved in a road rage incident.
The coroner says 60-year-old Orlando Fernandez died from cardiopulmonary arrest due to coronary atherosclerosis heart disease and that the manner of death is homicide.
Fernandez became involved in an altercation with the driver of a second vehicle on U.S. 30 Wednesday evening.
After the altercation, emergency services were called to the scene.
Fernandez was found to be complaining of chest pain and went into cardiopulmonary arrest.
He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.
Fernandez is the 30 homicide in Allen county for 2018.
- Identity, cause of death released for man involved in US 30 incident
- Man surrenders after barricade incident
- Man arrested in mother's death released from jail
- One man critically hurt after unknown incident
- Man dead after road rage incident
- Charges filed in U.S. 30 road rage incident
- Van Wert Police release more details on infant death investigation
- Officer-involved shooting in Kendallville
- FWPD officer involved in crash
- North Manchester man dies in officer-involved shooting