LaGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - The Indiana State Police is investigating how of human skeletal remains were found in LaGrange County.
The remains were found in a field Sunday near County Roads 950 East and 350 South.
A Forensic Anthropologist Team with the University of Indianapolis helped remove the remains Monday.
DNA testing along with an anthropological exam will be done to determine the manner of death and to determine the person’s identity.
- Human remains found in LaGrange County
- Remains found in LaGrange County identified as woman missing since 2012
- Human remains found in Auburn identified
- LaGrange County residents still dealing with flooding
- LaGrange County police investigate fraud case
- LaGrange County Sheriff seeking shooting suspect
- Arrest made in Lagrange County battery
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County