GRANT COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An officer with the Grant County Sheriff's Department resigned Tuesday after over 20 years of service.
Lt. Detective Shelby Taylor resigned after the start of an internal investigation.
The Grant County Sheriff's Department could not release information about the investigation, but did say the Indiana State Police have taken over.
No other details are available at this time.
- Grant County officer resigns due to investigation
- Investigation continues into FWPD officer involved shooting
- Police investigating officer involved hit and run
- Indiana Conservation Officers investigate snowmobile accident
- Huntington County probation officer sues county judge
- Allen County Health Department awarded grant for Narcan
- Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health receives $54,000 grant
- Allen County Coroner's Office will investigate human remains found behind Fort Wayne home
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Wells County Police investigating shooting, burglary