UNIONDALE, Ind. (WFFT)- Ossian firefighters are investigating a fuel tank explosion that sent one man to the hospital.
It happened at a home at the intersection of Main Street and Hancock Street in Uniondale. The man was cutting open a 500 gallon fuel tank with a torch.
The Ossian Fire Department told WFFT the tank had residual product inside and exploded.
The man was taken to a local hospital by private vehicle.
- Fuel tank explosion injures one
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies tank
- Three injured in explosion at airport
- 2 injured, 1 missing after Texas explosion
- 15 people injured from explosion at restaurant
- Explosive device injures 15 at restaurant
- Trump's perceived persecution fuels unrest
- Trump touts economy as market tanks
- Propane tank rupture leads to evacuations
- Bed Bath & Beyond tanks on gloomy outlook