FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A Fort Wayne man who shot and killed another man back in September of 2015 pleaded guilty to murder Thursday in court.
Xavier Miller, 22, is now facing 50 years in prison. Miller said in court he has Bipolar Disorder and Depression.
He will be back in court for his sentencing in January.
Miller shot and killed 19-year-old Porter Billians inside a vacant house in the 6200 block of Kent Road in 2015.
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Man killed outside Fort Wayne Hotel
- Suspect in Lake Avenue shooting pleads guilty
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Officer involved shooting reported in Fort Wayne; person critically injured